In the best interests of customers past, present and fingers crossed future, I will be no longer attending non-essential works.
I will, however, attend BREAKDOWNS or EMERGENCY works. Be assured that if my services are required, I am following government guidelines regarding social distancing. My vehicle is fully equipped with anti-bac wipes and hand wash equipment. All services will be cleaned on completion of works.
Many thanks – Take care and stay safe
23rd March 2020
“Our front door rim lock didn’t comply with house insurance requirements. After checking with David he recommended the fitting of an additional mortise deadlock to BS3621. David arrived at the agreed time and carried out the work in a very professional and tidy manner. The cost of the work was as per quotation. I would definitely use David again for any future lock related work, he is to be highly recommended.”
“Excellent locksmith. A real quality local master craftsman, would highly recommend. Will definitely use again.”
“Very punctual, efficient and tidy job. Would highly recommend and use again.”
“Can’t fault Dave. I locked myself out on a cold November evening. Dave’s number came up in a Checkatrade result after a google search for local locksmiths. He answered the phone within 3 rings, was round in 20 minutes and did something with the lock to get the door to open! Polite, quick and charged a reasonable fee. Would definitely recommend.”
David was able to successfully fix our jammed door. It has never opened so easily now that the hinges have been re – aligned. Very good service.”
“David was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He responded quickly, arrived on time, sorted out the problem and was very courteous and charming throughout. I have no hesitation in making a recommendation.”
WHY USE AN MLA LICENSED LOCKSMITH?
- Leading Trade Association for the locksmithing industry
- Not for profit organisation
- Established over 50 years ago
- Nationwide Membership
- Promotes standards of conduct, practice and materials within locksmithing
- Provides peace of mind to the end customer through its licensing scheme, in the absence of Government based licensing
- Following a change to the law on the vetting of locksmiths implemented thanks to a campaign by the MLA, the only way for locksmiths to get standard Criminal Record disclosures is via Master Locksmiths Association membership
- Standards are kept high by the employment of qualified locksmith, strict vetting and regular inspections. Training is also provided by the Association to ensure members are constantly up to date with the latest industry developments
- Recognised as the authorisation body for locksmith by: Police, Home Office, British Stands Institute (BSI), RISC Authority, Building Research Establishment.
- MLA licensed locksmith companies are able to provide advice based on knowledge and experience, recommend products that are fit for purpose, provide professional installation and maintenance services and pricing policy to ensure fair and transparent prices are quoted before work commences
- Channels of arbitration exist to fully investigate any complaints or disputes, should they arise, and the MLA advised or takes any necessary action depending on the outcome